Canberra Dog Walks leads social group walks most weekends for people who enjoy some company and don't want to be bothered interpreting directions or following a map.
All walkers are welcome, with or without dogs, for only $5 per adult. Children and dogs walk free.
Information about upcoming social group walks is posted on Canberra Dog Walks Meetup and on our Facebook page. If you join our Meetup group you'll get automatic notifications about all scheduled walks; joining is free.
We aim to provide an enjoyable and relaxed experience for both people and dogs. Generally our group walks:
- last between 1 and 2 hours (3-6 km)
- provide one or more optional off leash opportunities
- start and end at a dog friendly cafe
- follow a loop with minimal retracing of steps
- feature interesting stuff for humans too such as beautiful views, quirky sculptures or historic buildings
If you'd prefer your own private individual or group guided walk, we can also provide walks tailored to your needs for a fee. Use our contact form to make an enquiry.